Support, advocate and promote the Holmes County District Public Library.
Who are The Friends?
All who need, use, and love the information, programs, and activities of our libraries.
Why join The Friends?
- Assist with projects and fun-raising which add those extras that make our libraries so special.
- Provide support for library service extras (Hearing Loop, Cargo Room furniture, Periodicals, Motion Cameras, Special Funds to Departments, etc.).
- Plan and share new ideas for author/library-friendly events for the community.
How to join The Friends?
When do The Friends meet?
- The Friends of the Library meet 4 times per year. The next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 1:30 pm at the Central Library Meeting Room. Those who are able are asked to join us as 12:30 pm to help address envelopes for the upcoming author’s event.
Do members have to come to meetings?
No necessarily, but The Friends need members’ dues dollars and help with library projects, activities and fund-raising.
What are some upcoming activities?
- April 2015 Author Event
- If you would like to help with this event, contact Carole Norman at 330-231-4230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer 2015 Strawberry Celebration
- Summer 2015 Golf Scramble
- Fall 2015 FOL Book Sale
Need more information?
Ask at the Central Library, East Branch or Bookmobiles or phone 330-496-2472 or email HCFriendsOfLibrary@gmail.com