Support, advocate and promote the Holmes County District Public Library.
Who are The Friends?
All who need, use, and love the information, programs, and activities of our libraries.
Why join The Friends?
- Assist with projects and fun-raising which add those extras that make our libraries so special.
- Provide support for library service extras (Hearing Loop, Cargo Room furniture, Periodicals, Motion Cameras, Special Funds to Departments, etc.).
- Plan and share new ideas for author/library-friendly events for the community.
How to join The Friends?
When do The Friends meet?
- The next friends meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 1:30 pm at the Central Library’s Meeting Room.
Do members have to come to meetings?
No necessarily, but The Friends need members’ dues dollars and help with library projects, activities and fund-raising.
What are some upcoming activities?
- ComicCon in the ‘Burg – Saturday, July 16, 2016
- Friends of the Library Annual Fall Book Sale – October 27th, 28th, & 29th, 2016
Need more information?
Ask at the Central Library, East Branch or Bookmobiles or phone 330-496-2472 or email HCFriendsOfLibrary@gmail.com
Calendar of Friends Events