Support, advocate and promote the Holmes County District Public Library.
Who are The Friends?
All who need, use, and love the information, programs, and activities of our libraries (and technically pay annual dues).
Why join The Friends?
- Assist with projects and fund-raising which add those extras that make our libraries so special.
- Provide support for library service extras (Hearing Loop, Cargo Room furniture, Periodicals, Motion Cameras, Special Funds to Departments, etc.).
- Plan and share new ideas for author/library-friendly events for the community.
How to join The Friends?
- Membership dues:
- Individual – $15
- Family – $18
- Business – $50
- Checks can be made payable to: FOL
- Mail your check to:
- PO Box 212, Millersburg OH 44654
When do The Friends meet?
- The Friends meet the first Tuesday of the month in February, June and October at 1:30 pm in the Central Library’s Meeting Room. And, at other times as deemed necessary.
Do members have to come to meetings?
Not necessarily, but The Friends need members’ dues dollars and help with library projects, activities and fund-raising.
What are some upcoming activities?
- None scheduled at this time.
Need more information?
Ask at the Central Library, East Branch or Bookmobiles or phone 330-231-3468.