Coming up April 26th “An Evening of Just Desserts.”
Click here for more details!
Support, advocate and promote the Holmes County District Public Library.
Who are The Friends?
All who need, use, and love the information, programs, and activities of our libraries.
Why join The Friends?
- Assist with projects and fun-raising which add those extras that make our libraries so special.
- Provide support for library service extras (Healing Loop, Cargo Room furniture, Periodicals, Motion Cameras, Special Funds to Departments, etc.).
- Plan and share new ideas for author/library-friendly events for the community.
How to join The Friends?
Join during the Fall Book Sale at the Central Library or mail the coupon below.
When do The Friends meet?
- November 5, 2013
- December 3, 2013
- January 7, 2014
- February 4, 2014
- March 4, 2014
- April 1, 2014
- May 6, 2014
- More dates to come
Meetings take place at the Central Library Meeting Room at 1:30 pm
Do members have to come to meetings?
No necessarily, but The Friends need members’ dues dollars and help with library projects, activities and fund-raising.
What are some upcoming activities?
- Annual Fall Book Sale at the Central Library
- Thursday, October 31st from 5 – 8 pm – Member’s Night
- Friday, November 1st and Saturday, November 2nd for everyone
- Author activities, lunches and book-signing receptions
Need more information?
Ask at the Central Library, East Branch or Bookmobiles or phone 330-496-2472 or email HCFriendsOfLibrary@gmail.com
October – November 2014