The time has finally come to replace our oldest bookmobile (The Bluebird) that was purchased in 1994. It has simply come to the point where we are spending too much on repairs to justify keeping it running long term. As such, we have decided to purchase a new bookmobile. To kick off fundraising for the new bookmobile the Holmes County Commissioner earmarked $100,000 to be used toward the purchase of a new bookmobile. That leaves us with approximately $150,000 to go. We are asking local businesses and individuals to please consider donating toward the purchase of a new bookmobile. All donations are tax deductible and will go a long way toward helping us continue our mission to bring the library to those that can’t always make it to one of our physical locations. The bookmobile provides:
- Books and other library materials for children, teens and adults
- A regular and dependable schedule of stops that reach all areas of the county
- Service to public schools, parochial schools, the Training Center, the County Home and a myriad of community stops.
- Wi-Fi capabilities and onboard laptop computers for patron use while on the bookmobile.
- A chance to promote literacy and entertainment to the citizens of Holmes County.
Your tax deductible donation will ensure that quality bookmobile service In Holmes County will continue. You can drop your donation off at our Central Library in Millersburg, our East Branch in Walnut Creek or on one of the bookmobiles. You can also mail your donation to:
Holmes County Library
Attn: Bill Martino
3102 Glen Drive
Millersburg, Ohio 44654
Or follow this link to make an online donation: