Holmes County District Public Library (HCDPL) Facebook Disclaimer/ Policy
HCDPL has a unique Facebook Page. On the library’s Facebook site is information, news stories, photos, and information about programs and books at HCDPL. The official source of information about HCDPL is at our website at www.holmeslibrary.org
While Facebook provides an open forum, it is also a family friendly platform, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines. If you do not comply, your message will be removed from public viewing:
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit, or racial comments or submissions, nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful, or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username, and any information provided.
- Appearance of external links does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of HCDPL nor do they represent our views.
- HCDPL has sole authority to remove posts that are deemed inappropriate.