The following are resources for those wishing to learn more about home schooling.
The websites listed below does not constitute an endorsement by the Children’s Department or the Holmes County District Public Library.
Ohio Department of Education
Home School Models
National Home School Association (NHSA)
Educator Library Card
Children's Nonfiction Collection
The children’s nonfiction collection contains a wide-variety of books that can assist with a number of educational areas.
- 400s – Language and Language Arts
- 500s – Sciences, animals, habitats
- 600s – Health, transportation, farming, domestic animals, & cooking
- 700s – Art, architecture, sports, outdoors.
- 800s – Poetry
- 900s – Geography, countries, states, history.