Families – get into the fall spirit by decorating pumpkin! Enter for a chance to win a prize!
PUMPKINS ARE TO BE DECORATED BY FAMILIES AT HOME AND CAN BE DROPPED OFF AT THE CENTRAL LIBRARY DURING BUSINESS HOURS OCTOBER 17TH, 18TH, OR 19TH.
- You may use real or fake pumpkins to create your project.
- Carved entries will not be accepted. Designs carved on the surface of the pumpkin are okay, however.
- 1 entry per family
- You may use glue, paint, markers, or any other craft items to decorate your pumpkin in a family-friendly manner. Get creative!
- Entries must include a disposable tray to sit on (paper plate, cardboard, etc.).
- Pumpkins cannot contain any flame lighting.
- Pumpkins must be dropped off at the Children’s Room at the Central Library October 17th, 18th or 19th during open hours. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Voting will begin Monday, October 21st and end Saturday, October 26th.
- Library patrons will vote on their favorite pumpkins. One (1) entry per library visit.
- The pumpkin with the most votes wins.
- Winner will be announced Monday, October 28th.
- Pumpkins will be available for pickup on Saturday, November 2nd.
- Pumpkins must be picked up by 5 pm on Wednesday, November 6th at 4:30 pm. All pumpkins that are not picked up by this time will be discarded.